1. Each spoon has a round side and an oval side…one side is great for measuring liquids and the other works well with narrow spice jars.
2. They are plastic, but magnetized and can be stacked together to save space or you can stick them on your refrigerator…or oven as shown in the picture.
3. They are not held together by a ring…you can use one teaspoon without being forced to wash all of the other spoons.
4. Many recipes call for the same measurement of multiple ingredients…because these spoons are double sided you have two sets of spoons!
5. They have flat bottoms…so, you can sit a full spoon on the counter and not worry about spills…